I&G Systems launch in-depth review of Analytics in the Retail Sector
One of the key features of the People Movement and Management Show at Olympia was the highly successful launch of the report on “People Movement & Location Analytics in the Retail Sector” by I & G Systems Ltd.
Presented by Owen Kell, Technical Director of I&G Systems, this new report provided a fascinating and in-depth objective assessment of the market for people analytics services globally.
The report, based on intelligence gained from interviews and survey responses from the leading market vendors, provided a clear picture of the current state of the market and provide insights into the key factors influencing how this market is evolving in terms of global growth, region specific drivers and barriers, and which specific technologies and market approaches are likely to succeed. Survey respondents also provided access to a total of 52 case-studies representing in use-case studies of their solutions, which are highlighted in the report.
Featuring over 200 pages of analysis and data, the report answered the key questions of strategic interest to the industry:
- What is the current size and state of the market in both regional and global terms?
- What is the size of the market opportunity? How will the market develop through to 2022, and where will market growth occur?
- What are the specific factors affecting market growth in specific market segments and geographies?
- What are the key market dynamics influencing supply and demand?
- What are the market prospects for established and emerging technologies?
- What applications and services are most in demand amongst retailers and retail-centre developers, and how offerings be tailored to meet these demands?
- What are the main performance improvement opportunities for retailers?
- How is the competitive landscape evolving? Who are the most important key players in the competitive landscape, and who are the most exciting emerging start-ups, and what are their market strategies?
- What is driving Investment and acquisition activity in the market?
The report also contains original qualitative and quantitative insights and market forecasts, including detailed analysis of technology platforms, market metrics, the competitive landscape and market dynamics that are shaping the market.
A copy of the presentation made at the People Movement and Management Show by I&G Systems is available to download here: